Plimmerton has several social clubs where you can join to meet up with other like-minded people with similar interests:
- Plimmerton Residents' Association – you and your family can be involved with any of the projects underway in Plimmerton with the $15 fee for family membership. Just email email@example.com.
- Lions Club of Mana – for the past three years the club has hosted a charity golf tournament at Judgeford Golf Club to benefit local charities. If you wish to take part or join this club contact Dave Black 233 1388 or 0274 763 905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mana Arts Society
- Guardians of Pauatahanui Inlet – you can join for just $12 for individual or $15 for a family
- Plimmerton Bridge Club – 233 1259 or 236 7362
- Coastal Quilters – 233 8194
- Senior Keep Fit – 233 8897
- Plimmerton Senior Citizens – 233 8481
- Friends of Mana Island – This group helps look after the birdlife on the Mana Island Reserve. Tax deductible donations can be made to: Friends of Mana Island, PO Box 54 101, Mana. To find out more visit www.doc.govt.nz.
- Intro to Buddhism - seven introductory sessions call 233 2090
Last Updated: 27/06/2016 8:42pm