If you are a church-goer, here is a selection of churches to choose from in the area:
- Beachside Church - located at 6 Ulric Street (the old Salvation Army Church building). Services start 10am Sunday mornings, with full children's programme. See www.beachsidechurch.co.nz. Also great facility for hire. If you are a community group in need of a small or large meeting space (seating up to 100 people), please contact Keryn Martin 021 155 9013 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- St Theresa’s Catholic Parish – 210 St Andrews Road, Plimmerton. See www.plimmertoncatholic.org.nz for details.
- North Porirua Baptist Church - 20 Steyne Ave, Plimmerton. See www.npbc.org.nz for details.
- St Barnabas or Plimmerton Presbyterian Parish – 106a Mana Esplanade, Mana. See www.ppp.org.nz for details.
- St Andrew’s Anglican Church - 11 Steyne Avenue, Plimmerton. New 3rd Sunday of the month intergenerational service starting 20 February 2011. See www.pauanglican.org.nz for details.
- St Alban's Anglican Church – State Highway 58, Pauatahanui Village. See www.pauanglican.org.nz for details.
- St Mark's Anglican Church - Rawhiti Road, Pukerua Bay. See www.pauanglican.org.nz for details.
- St Philip's Anglican Church - The Crescent, Paremata. See www.pauanglican.org.nz for details.
Last Updated: 20/07/2015 12:29am