Enjoy some art and culture at one of these art galleries or museums, or you can even try drawing or painting with the Mana Arts Society:
- Mana Arts Society located at Plimmerton Domain, State Highway 1, Plimmerton. Contact John on 232 8193.
- Bay Gallery located at 4 School Road, Plimmerton. Call Daphne on 233 9776.
- Emerging Light Gallery located at 15b Steyne Avenue (Remax building). Contact Michael Bennington 027 463 7678 or email email@example.com.
- Pataka Museum of Arts and Cultures is dedicated to celebrating NZ heritage and specialises in showcasing Maori, Pacific Island, New Zealand, Asian and international contemporary art and culture. Located at corner Parumoana and Norrie Streets, Porirua. Opening hours Monday – Saturday 10am – 4.30pm and Sunday 11am – 4.30pm. Call for more details on 237 1511.
- The Richard Young Gallery located at Bay Gallery, 4 School Road, Plimmerton. Contact Richard 021 0845 7322.
- Visit our Artist pages.
Last Updated: 23/05/2016 10:53pm